For busy people
A crash course is for busy people who need to be able to speak a little Chinese. Even the most basic knowledge of the Chinese language can make your working day in China easier and can improve your communication with Chinese colleagues and business partners.
The crash course can take from just a couple of hours to one day. You can learn, for example:
- The most common greetings and polite exchanges
- Which titles you should use for Chinese business contacts
- Correct pronunciation of names of people, companies and places
- Simple phrases for small talk during business dinners
We teach Mandarin Chinese, the standard language throughout China. Focus is on the spoken language, but we can also provide an introduction to the Chinese characters.
Time, place and number of participants
- Flexible teaching time – daytime or evening, weekday or weekend
- You choose the place – your place of work or your home
- Private lessons or teaching of small groups
C3 Consulting can also provide crash courses in other languages, e.g. in Russian or Brazilian. For more information, please contact C3 Consulting.