Get the most out of your stay in China
A relocation does not only involve an individual employee. Often, it is the whole family that has to prepare for a life in a new and foreign country. C3 Consulting offers relocation courses that prepare you and your family for living and working in China. The course ensures that you as a family get the most out of your stay.
You and your family set the agenda
Preliminary interviews with you and your partner will note your expectations and thoughts on your stay in China, so that the course can be planned according to your needs. It is you and your family who set the course agenda.
The relocation course can for example include:
- Daily life as a relocated family. What does relocation mean to the accompanying partner? What about the children?
- Cultural training. What is culture? How do you communicate across cultures?
- Chinese history, culture and society. Who are the Chinese? How does Chinese society work?
- Network training. How do you build a network in China as a relocated family?
- Chinese language teaching
Follow-up in China
There is the opportunity of a follow-up visit once you live in China. You are always welcome to contact us with your questions during your stay.
Having lived and worked in China for a longer period of time, returning home can be a challenging experience. In addition to our relocation course, C3 Consulting offers a course that can make the repatriation as smooth as possible for you and your family.
During the repatriation course we will create an action plan for how you can readjust successfully to life in Denmark – professionally, personally and as a family.
Recommend the relocation course on LinkedIn